Our 4 days 3 nights tours are specifically aimed at nature lovers and amateur photographers. These tours offer exciting, current, practical photography tuition, tips and techniques presented by a professional photographer with a qualified nature guide in the field.
Features of our exciting 4 day photographic tours include:
- Majestic star trail and full moon photography with an explanation of the celestial layout and constellation of the sky at night. (Full moon photography dependent on phases of the moon)
- Dreamy, mystical long exposure land/seascape/waterfall photography using filters such as the neutral density.
- Macro Photography. Capture and reveal the unseen, delicate patterns and structures hidden in nature.
- En route and on site interpretation of the natural environment including geology as well as fauna and flora.
- Panoramic photography and image stitching.
- Social documentary photography (street photography) combined with an interpretation of the historical context of the peoples, region and towns visited.
- Photo editing/enhancing and workflow using Lightoom CC
- Practical hands on instruction, tips and techniques from a pro photographer in the field
- Feed back and critique sessions of clients work
- All relevant theory and techniques discussed will also be shared as digital notes with sample images.
We cant wait to hit the open road with you…
Steven Greaves & Andreas Groenewald
CapeXposure Photo Tours
021 853 0019 or 083 333 8742