Specialist Tours: 4 days 3 nights @ $1 850 pp Sharing. Single Supplement $200
- Accommodation at very comfortable 4 & 5 star Hotels
- Hearty breakfasts and dinners.
- Photographic lectures, digital notes, in the field photography tips, techniques & tuition
- Detailed feedback / critique on clients photography
- Image editing/enhancing lessons using photoshop, Lightroom and Starstax.
Costs exclude: Lunches, getting to Cape Town, drinks, snacks, gratuities, fees for passport, visas, immunizations, insurance and airport taxes. Cost of hospitalization and evacuation if necessary, laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature.
(Click on specific tour for booking form, contact us for full itinerary of any tour.)
- The Beautiful Boland
- Route 62 & The 3 Majestic Mountain passes
- The Mystical Karoo
- The Captivating, Cape West Coast
Full Day Tours 7 hrs (Includes Photography feedback session) R1,750 ZAR p/person (2 people or more) R2,750 ZAR single
Half Day Tours 4-5hrs Am/Pm (includes Photography feedback session) R1500 ZAR p/person(2 or more) R2500 ZAR single
- Crystal Pools – Steenbras river Gorge
- Steenbras Nature Reserve – Kogel Bay – Valley Traverse
- Disa Gorge Hike – Helderberg Nature Reserve
Contact us for dates of full/half day tours.
Payments – A deposit of 50% is required to make a booking, the balance for specialist tours is due 7 days before tour departure and for full/half day tours 24 hrs before departure. Our banking details are on the booking forms. We will contact you on receipt of your booking form.
30 days or more prior to date of travel: 0% of total value of reservation
29-14 days prior to departure: 25% of total value of reservation
13-7 days prior to departure: 50% of total value of reservation
0-6 days prior to departure: 100% of total value of reservation
All reservations, amendments and cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Full payment is required in advance, prior to commencement of services.